While winter brings sleet, snow and cold to much of America, winter temperatures in Florida often hover around 80 degrees. Plus, Florida has plenty to do, from relaxing on one of its many sugar sand beaches to stepping outside of Disney World. Below, we’ve rounded up the 10 coolest homes you can rent in Florida on Vrbo right now.
For a private island with a swimming pool
A house with its own helicopter landing pad in the Florida Keys
$ 1,500 avg / night
- Over 5,000 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- 2700 square foot veranda perfect for sipping cocktails
- Private helicopter landing area
- Private pool and dock
- Three minutes by boat from the continental dock
Located just off the Marathon shore in the Florida Keys, this luxury rental on a private island features 19 sliding glass doors, plus a 2,700 square foot lanai perfect for sipping a cocktail while watching the boats go by. The house, which has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, comfortably sleeps six and has features such as a helicopter landing pad, private pool and dock, and easy access to a coral reef. .
For movie buffs
Hollywood-Themed Villa in Orlando with Pool, Bowling Alley, and Game Room
$ 1,120 avg / night
- 6,257 square feet with 14 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, can accommodate up to 36 people
- Rooms have themes like Titanic, Jaws, Wizard of Oz and more
- 2 full-size private bowling lanes
- Access to tennis courts, resort-style pool, water slide, man-made river, and more
- Just 15 minutes from Orlando theme parks like Disney
Are you looking for a place for a family reunion or to bring a group of friends to withdraw from reality? This villa, located in a complex with tennis courts and a lazy river, among other amenities, has 14 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 36 people. Each room is decorated to pay homage to a famous Hollywood movie, including Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Godfather, Ghostbusters, The Wizard of Oz, Titanic and Back to the future. You can spend time outdoors by the villa’s pool, have a barbecue and bask in the sun. Or you can simply enjoy the villa’s game room, which features the Halo Fireteam Raven virtual arcade video game and private two-lane bowling alley, as well as the three 120-inch projection screens set up in the common areas around. of the House.
For water sports enthusiasts
A beachfront house with jet skis and a putting green in Stuart
$ 1,115 avg / night
- 2,900 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 18
- Includes your own kayaks, jet skis, paddleboards, snorkels and fishing gear
- Private dock and private pool
Equipped with everything you need to make the most of the time at the water’s edge, including kayaks, jet skis, paddleboards, snorkels and fishing gear, this home also features a swimming pool on the terrace, a putting green and a private beach. Containing seven bedrooms and five bathrooms that comfortably sleeps up to 18 people, the home is for people who want to spend their entire vacation in flip-flops – or better yet, barefoot. Located on a barrier island in Stuart, Florida, midway between Miami and Orlando, this rental is named Aquarius for the water carrier symbol in the zodiac calendar.
For an epic family trip
A beach house in Brandenton with pool and slide
$ 1,038 avg / night
- 2,800 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 12
- 3 minutes walk from the beach
- Resort-style pool with slide, bar, 2 ping-pong tables, game room and more
- Rooftop terrace with views of the Gulf of Mexico
This newly constructed rectory allows you to enjoy all that Brandenton, a pretty location on the Gulf Coast just south of Tampa, has to offer. Just a three minute walk to the beach on one side and a five minute walk to the bay on the other, you can spend your days in the ocean; or if you prefer, lounge by the resort-style swimming pool, complete with a waterslide, and play ping-pong at the two tables located on the covered terrace next to the grill. At night, admire the sunset from the rooftop terrace, which offers 360-degree views of the Gulf of Mexico, and a sink bar where you can prepare cocktails. Other features of the house include an elevator from the parking lot, a gourmet kitchen and a playroom with an X-Box for children.
For a resort experience
4 bedroom house in Rosemary Beach
$ 529 avg / night
- 2560 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sleeps up to 12
- Directly in front of the beach access
- Lagoon-style resort pool
- Rooftop terrace with 360-degree views of the region and the ocean
Decorated by a professional interior designer, this four bedroom, four bathroom home in a Rosemary Beach resort can accommodate up to 12 people. Steps from the beach in one direction and a lagoon-style swimming pool in the other, the house, which has a decidedly coastal vibe, also has a rooftop terrace with 360-degree views of the surrounding area. including the ocean. Rosemary Beach is located in the Florida Panhandle and is known for its vibrant plaza, award-winning restaurants, and family-friendly outdoor parks.
For funky elegance and #islandlife
A house with a dock on Captiva Island
$ 1,196 avg / night
- 3,922 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps up to 10
- Picturesque location on Captiva Island and the Roosevelt Canal
- Private heated swimming pool
- Private dock for kayaking or swimming
- Just 800 meters from the beach
Newly redecorated, this pink four-bedroom home is nestled in a tropical landscape on Captiva Island, a barrier island known for its abundant wildlife, white sandy beaches, and colorful seashells. The house, decorated in bright and cheerful colors, has a long private heated swimming pool, as well as a balcony for having your morning coffee. Just 800 meters from the beach, the rental also has a private dock perfect for launching kayaks or private swims in salt water.
For the private island experience
10 secluded acres in the Florida Keys
$ 1,349 avg / night
- 4,500 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, can accommodate up to 8
- Private beach on a private island with access to 10 acres
- Comes with your own boat and concierge service to book private massages or yoga
- More than 50 5-star reviews
It’s not just billionaires who can vacation on private islands. If you rent this home on Seabird Key, you’ll have 10 acres of an island in the middle of the Florida Keys all to yourself. The property, accessible only by boat, is equipped with a 19-inch Boston Whaler, as well as a concierge service that can help you book services, including massages and private yoga. The house itself, designed to be sustainable, has three bedrooms and three bathrooms that can accommodate up to 8 people, as well as a private beach.
For a private beach
A home on the ocean in Santa Rosa Beach with a private pool
$ 1,595 avg / night
- 7 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 26
- 400 feet of private beach
- Ocean view from every room
- Private heated swimming pool
Feel like a celebrity vacationing in paradise at this oceanfront villa in Santa Rosa Beach, a town just east of Destin on the Florida Panhandle. The 7 bedroom, 7.5 bathroom home, sleeping up to 26 people and offering ocean views from every room, also features a private heated pool with deck, Restoration Hardware furniture and 400 feet of private beach accessible by a path from the lodge. Rental also includes eight bikes and a golf cart for exploring the surrounding area.
For true luxury
A mansion near Disney World with its own lazy river
$ 3,180 avg / night
- 25,410 square feet, 14 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, can accommodate up to 30 people
- 8.9 km from Disney
- Home theater, basketball court, bowling alley, arcade pinball machine, and racing machines
- Rooftop pool and its own lazy river
- A private spa room that includes a sauna and hammam
This rental has all the amenities of a luxury resort including a home theater, basketball court, bowling alley and a rooftop swimming pool with a private spa room that includes a sauna and steam room. Best of all, the pool has a lazy river where you can spend all the time you want sipping cocktails while floating on your back. The house, which covers 25,410 square feet of space and includes 14 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms that can accommodate up to 30 people, is located in Reunion Island, a beach resort just outside of Orlando.
For an oasis in a city
A house with a waterfall in Fort Lauderdale
$ 799 avg / night
- 2,900 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, sleeps up to 8 people
- Heated pool and waterfall, inground hot tub
- 4.9 stars with more than 50 reviews
Located in a private residential area of ââFort Lauderdale, this home, which features a heated swimming pool with waterfall, in-ground hot tub and outdoor dining area, is located just two blocks from the beach. It is also close to all that Fort Lauderdale and the greater Miami area has to offer, including shopping, dining, and nightlife. The rental, which has four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, can accommodate up to eight people, also comes with a cart so you can take whatever you need to the beach.