Plan your summer vacation with five quaint homes available on Airbnb, all near one of the Great Lakes or along the Michigan coast.
1. Spacious artistic chalet
Book your getaway to this kid-friendly 4-bedroom cottage near Lake Michigan that features a fire pit, outdoor dining area, home theater, video game room, foosball, and board games.
- Location: Saugatuck
- Features: Access to the beach, free parking on site, two screened porches, outdoor fireplace.
- Space: 12 people, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Cost: $445 per night
2. Lake St. Clair Shores House
This cozy, newly renovated Airbnb Lake is one of many nautical-themed homes in the neighborhood.
- Location: Shores of Sainte-Claire
- Features: Animals accepted, waterfront, free parking on site.
- Space: 4 people, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Cost: $216 per night
3. Waterfront Condo
Located in the heart of the wine region, this spacious condo is equipped with two terraces where guests can enjoy a magnificent view of Suttons Bay.
- Location: Sutton Bay
- Features: Two private terraces, free parking, waterfront.
- Space: 6 people, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
- Cost: $356 per night.
4. Spacious bay of Brest by the lake
This spacious two-story rental nestled along Lake Erie is ideal for families or large group vacations.
- Location: lake erie
- Features: Free parking on site, outdoor fireplace, barbecue.
- Space: 11 people, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Cost: $589 per night
5. Waterfront Cottage
Spend some quality time on the lake in this cozy Instagram-enabled cabin.
- Location: Elk Rapids
- Features: Waterfront, free parking on site, washer/dryer.
- Space: 6 people, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cost: $225 per night
🚨 Subscribe for more: Axios Detroit will officially launch on May 2. Sign up to receive our free weekday newsletter and get all the news you need to start your day.